Social Media Intern
We’re building something very special here and we’re looking for a Denison student to join the team as an intern. If you have killer communication skills, have a knack for keeping up to date on trends, and want to gain real-life marketing experience, then we want to hear from you!
Edge Program Social Media Intern Duties Include:
- Manage and create social media content for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. This includes creating a content calendar, managing paid media, and learning emerging trends and strategies across all social platforms.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports.
- Partner with other departments to seek and understand collaborative opportunities.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Support events as needed (most events are currently remote due to COVID)
- Assist other Edge Program directors as needed
- Compile competitive reports on a quarterly or semi-annual basis
- Manage special projects
- Assist with updating or creating digital marketing assets (website updates, email marketing campaigns, and digital communications)
This is a summer position running June, July, and August requiring 15-20 hours per week and includes a $3000 stipend.
Bonus points if you have experience working in Canva, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Slack, G-Suite, Emma, Excel, Qualtrics, Formsite, SurveyMonkey or other digital marketing tools.
Denison Rising Sophomore or Junior-level status
Desire to learn and grow
This position will potentially require attendance at an in-person event in August and other possible events during the summer so a student who can get to Columbus a few times over the course of the summer is preferred.