Real Estate Summer Intern 2021
What you’ll be doing...
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Working closely with internal business groups, you’ll be part of an exciting internship program where you’ll work on meaningful projects that transform our real estate. What you learn will help you grow professionally and personally while making a positive impact on our organization.
- Work on projects related to Corporate Services, Change Management or Strategic Planning and developing teams.
- Provide hospitality building services.
- Collect and analyze data from internal and external real estate systems.
- Research and benchmark industry standards.
- Generate reports and create presentations.
- Create training materials and job aids for global real estate staff, portfolio and operations teams.
- Update our internal real estate website.
- Assist in project development, management, implementation and tracking.
- You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
If you are interested in other roles and locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings as well in order to be considered.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s program in Real Estate or a related major with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2023.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
- Willingness to work in Basking Ridge, NJ.
Even better if you have:
- Demonstrated strong project management and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience creating strategic partnerships.
- Experience with social media platforms.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.