Summer 2021 Internships
Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today’s gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We’re looking for Summer Interns in a variety of different fields.
Our Internship Program is designed to cultivate the professional growth of students through a dynamic work environment. Over the course of 12 weeks you will work on meaningful projects and have opportunities to learn from industry leaders. On top of the work you complete, you will receive development through lunch and learn style events. We are committed to your development but will also rely on you to bring new knowledge, new ideas and innovation into our organization.
We typically have Summer Internships in the following areas: Engineering, Finance, HR, Hydroponics, IT, Marketing, R&D, Sales and Supply Chain. Many of our Interns work at our Corporate Office located in Marysville, a suburb of Columbus, OH but we do host Interns in other locations across the country.
If you’re passionate about making the world a more beautiful place and interested in kick-starting your career be sure to apply.
What we’re looking for:
- Students enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school (both Undergraduate and Graduate levels).
- Students that possess strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Students who can demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Students that prioritize collaboration and problem solving.
- Students who can manage multiple tasks and are detailed-oriented.
- Students who are intellectually curious.
- Students with prior internship experience (preferred but not required).