Objective: To create effective branding and to market services offered by The Enchanted Elephant to the Central Ohio community.
Strategy: Intern will investigate, provide recommendations, and provide ideas for marketing for The Enchanted Elephant
Tasks: The following tasks will comprise the branding project:
1. A scan and review of key branding assets. Intern will scan website, Facebook business page, business cards, rack cards, and logo along with other branding assets to gather current branding strategy for The Enchanted Elephant. Consider changing business name to Enchanted Elephant Yoga.
2. A scan and review of comparison organization branding assets. Many local yoga studios offer private lessons. Determine competitive fee structure.
3. Market research. Intern will conduct market research on ideal clients in order to assess how current and potential branding communicates the scope of the Enchanted Elephant and will write brief with findings.
4. Generate recommendations. Intern will generate ideas for branding/marketing strategies and materials and will write a brief and present findings via Zoom presentation.
Topics for Analysis: Intern will investigate and provide recommendations for the following topics:
• Design of Enchanted Elephant website
• Consider changing name of business
• Review of current marketing materials
• Help get Enchanted Elephant to appear on Google search such as “yoga near me”
• Strategy and social marketing around blog posts/news page
• Other topics deemed necessary
Timeline: Below is a proposed timeline for the project:
Week 1: Scan and review current marketing tools
Week 2: Market research with ideal clients
Week 3: Generate recommendations for the Enchanted Elephant branding